Accessibility Statement for www.fialondon.com
This website is run by the Fashion Innovation Agency, London College of Fashion, University of the Arts London (UAL). This accessibility statement applies to the website www.fialondon.com.
We commit to ensuring this website is as accessible as possible and we want as many people as possible to be able to use it. This means that you should be able to:
- Access the website regardless of the device and browser you are using.
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen.
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard.
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software.
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader.
- Text will be provided to describe interactive and 3D features.
We have also tried to make the website text as easy to understand as possible.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know that some parts of the website are not fully accessible:
- interactive and 3D features aren’t accessible using just a keyboard however text descriptions will be provided so the content is understandable.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in an alternative, more accessible format please contact our team at FIA.
Please include details of the content you need and the required format or the service you are trying to access. We will then work with the team who own the content or the service to get you what you need.
We aim to provide you with an initial response within two working days and will provide clear information about how we will deal with your request.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact our team at FIA.
We aim to provide you with an initial response within two working days and will provide clear information about how we will deal with your enquiry or complaint.
If you feel we have not answered your enquiry or complaint satisfactorily, please contact us again. We will escalate your enquiry or complaint and will work with the team who provides the content or the service to get you a response.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Contacting us by phone or visiting us in person
For information about contacting us by phone or to arrange a visit to our offices please visit the Contact Us page.
More information about accessing our buildings is available from AccessAble.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
UAL is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the exemptions are listed below.
Content that’s not within scope of the accessibility regulations
- We use embedded online maps from Google Maps on this site. These do not need to be accessible as we provide essential information (such as directions) in text format adjacent to embed maps.
- 3D experience content. These experienced will have accompanying text or captions to convey their contents.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 20/09/2020.
This website was last tested on 01/10/2020.
We used the following automated accessibility tools, assistive technology and manual testing methods to test a sample of pages of our website. These included:
- WAVE from WebAIM
- Manually auditing the alt text of all images
- Manually checking colour contrast of text
The selection of pages we tested were:
- The homepage
- Contact Us
- New articles
Get in touch if you would like to find out more about the FIA or you're interested in working with us.
Just so you know, we'll only use this information to contact you regarding your enquiry. See our Privacy and Cookies Policy for more information.